Namhansanseong

Today I went out to Namhansanseong (South Korean Mountain Fortress) for hiking. I went by myself. I had never gone hiking by myself before.
I found a nice barefoot park. I tried it for a short time. It felt strange, yet I'd try it again.





I found a beautiful Buddhist temple. I went inside and took pictures. I waited until two worshippers had left so I wouldn't be rude to them.






It was a nice walk up there. I liked all the streams I saw and small waterfalls.


The top!



The walk along the wall.



The note in the tree says something...



Another gate. Yes, that's some snow on the ground to the left. That was the only big patch of snow I saw. I saw some trace amounts of frost around the gate at the top.


The sunset I came for!

Comments

Lindi said…
Nice pics, Buddhist philosophy is rich and profound, unfortunately after having reached its ultimate development in the second century A.D nobody has been able to improve much of it since then. I was glad to visit couple of them, because sometimes as adventist we tend to keep within.
The temples are nice. I am glad that there are still a number of them that survived the Korean War.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post