Going Crazy

Yesterday I had a little girl in my class that had to use the toilet. She went because it was an emergency. I am only supposed to let them use the toilet if they have to use it badly. She went out the door and came back in a few minutes. Soon my children were shouting "ddong!" "ddong!". I knew that is Korean for "sh!t". The girl had diarrhea all over the back of her coat. It was smeared straight down the back. She seemed unaware of it and was trying to go back to her seat. She was also near my desk and I didn't want her stuff to get on my desk. I sent her out into the hallway and let the secretaries know what happened.
Back in the classroom, the students were holding their noses and still murmuring "ddong!". I stood on top of my desk and opened a high window. Of course the class was still in chaos for a while. Yet I wondered, "how does someone get diarrhea on the back of their coat?". I then decided that I didn't want to think about that anymore. This week at the hagwon has been like that every day. I am glad it's Thursday.

Comments

Mary-Jane said…
Shame - poor girl...
I know. I do feel bad for her because I'm sure her friends will be harrassing her for a while.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post