Graduate School

Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink blossoms at the main entrance to the campus. The tree is the same as those at the Mall in Washington, D.C.
I went over to the graduate school building and got all the documents I will need to sign up for classes. I will need a letter of recommendation from my pastor in the USA. I will also need 5 passport-sized photographs. I do wish there wasn't so much paperwork.

Comments

So have you decided what you'll sign-up for? Religion?
Yes, I've decided on religion. I found the lectures interesting.
Lindi said…
yes that will take you through the end times, goodluck!!!
I am sure I'll like it.
h2ovapor said…
How exciting! Sorry about the paperwork, though...

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post