Last weekend

On Saturday I went to the Filipino church. I met up with Geri, a teacher I remembered from my last time in Korea. She had also left Korea and came back. She's from Bermuda. We went to Children's Grand Park to see the cherry blossoms. There were many nice trees. We watched a baby elephant and some monkeys. There was a baby monkey that was very cute. It ran around with a tuft of grass in its mouth. I didn't know that Geri had studied in the USA. She told me she studied high school in Massachusetts. She said she would love to live there again. We both agreed that MA is a nice state. That small state does have a lot, including some world-class universities and nice cities. She is now working for EPIK (English Program in Korea) and says she enjoys it.
On Sunday I went to the COEX Mall and met my friends Brian and Maike. There was a photo show. I saw many nice photographs. Some were artsy, others were of nature, some were confusing or disturbing. I keep an open mind about art, but I still wonder why some things are considered art. We later went for lunch at Uno's. We were joined by a friend of theirs from Hong Kong named Silver. We had a good time.

Comments

Sounds nice. Is the photo show still running?
I think it was for that weekend only.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post