Happy Black Day!

Today is Black Day in Korea. In Korea and Japan, Valentine's Day is when women give things to men. A month later on March 14 is "White Day" when men give things to women. A month later is Black Day when those people who didn't get anything special for Valentine's Day or White Day get with their friends and eat Jajjang, or noodles in black bean sauce. I didn't get around to eating any jajjang today.
It's all right to be single. I have my freedom. I can choose what I want to do on weekends. I am not in a relationship that is lousy. I can poke fun of other couples. I can figure out my life without anyone else in mind. I do think it is best to take things slowly and just get to know someone. I can then find out if a romantic relationship is worthwhile. I can get to know the person and also find out how he feels about me. If all I do is have a nice friend or acquaintance then I haven't lost anything.

Comments

We used to have anti-valentine's day parties at my former university. Those were fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post