I have decided that for one month I will not say anything negative. That's right. I won't get involved in any negative gossip. I won't complain about anything. I know that sometimes it's good to vent frustrations, but it can't be a common thing. Like the Bible says "a merry heart does good like a medicine". I think it is true.
For the past two weeks I have had a bad sinus infection and cough. I know it's hard to be positive when I have that happening. I will go to the doctor today to get it cleared up. I know I like natural remedies better, but this isn't going away.
I want to go to Yeouido next weekend and rent a bicycle. The cherry blossoms there are beautiful. I want to go with a friend or a few. I should ask around. Hopefully the allergies will disappear by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
2 comments:
Good luck with all of that: staying positive, the allergies and the cherry blossoms.
Thanks. I hope to enjoy the blossoms this weekend.
Post a Comment