Positive Thinking

I have decided that for one month I will not say anything negative. That's right. I won't get involved in any negative gossip. I won't complain about anything. I know that sometimes it's good to vent frustrations, but it can't be a common thing. Like the Bible says "a merry heart does good like a medicine". I think it is true.

For the past two weeks I have had a bad sinus infection and cough. I know it's hard to be positive when I have that happening. I will go to the doctor today to get it cleared up. I know I like natural remedies better, but this isn't going away.

I want to go to Yeouido next weekend and rent a bicycle. The cherry blossoms there are beautiful. I want to go with a friend or a few. I should ask around. Hopefully the allergies will disappear by then.

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
Good luck with all of that: staying positive, the allergies and the cherry blossoms.
Thanks. I hope to enjoy the blossoms this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post