Last Two Days in Namyangju

1. My reading class has been going well. We read about Martin Luther King, Jr. and Bollywood. There are only six people there now. One student left because of family issues, another transferred to grammar, and another quit temporarily. I am glad because two of those students were in a fist fight a few weeks ago. Good riddance.
2. I have been sick for more than 2 weeks with a sinus infection. I am gradually feeling better.
3. I am still planing to go to Yeouido this weekend with some friends. I am still asking around for more people to go. (I hope I feel good enough)
4. I have walked to the river near my home again. I took some photos of the flowers and birds.
5. I joined Twitter yesterday. I know, I am late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post