Master of Public Health

I stayed Saturday night at the apartment of an Australian couple. They are nice people. I then went to the Master of Public Health seminar. I am not in the programme yet, but I went to the seminar yesterday to see how it was. I took a seat next to my new friend Maike. We talked for a while. I also met up with Renata, another friend that I had met 2 years ago. I wondered about her, and she said she had wondered about me. I also met up with Grace, who I was introduced to online by my friend Jim.
I think the MPH programme looks great. I am wondering if it's good for a PhD at Loma Linda University in California. I do need to get in contact with LLU and find out. I do think that a PhD is something nice to strive for. A PhD has to be persued for the right reasons. It shouldn't be for the prestige, a plan B, or anything else like that. A PhD is a way of life. It is for the academic knowledge and the continuance of that. It is for the person to see how he/she can do for academia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post