Visiting

I went to Seoul today to visit some friends. I felt that I wanted to go visiting churches since I hadn't done that yet. I saw a friend from the USA that I met when I was 10 years old. It is difficult to believe that I met him that long ago. He has a nice wife and children.
Some of the other teachers and I stayed around and chatted. We talked about various stuff. They talked a bit about the academic office, their home country of South Africa, and various stuff. We talked about pastors O'Ffill, Doug Batchelor, and Walter Veith. I think those pastors are great. I think Walter Veith is extremely brilliant. He knows a lot about various religious groups and movements.
I later went to the COEX Mall. It was getting dark so it wouldn't be Sabbath anymore. I didn't want to buy stuff on the Sabbath. I figured I would walk around the area for a bit and then do some serious shopping. I mostly browsed Bandi & Luni's Bookstore. I like that place a lot. I also love Kyobo, but I haven't been to one since I left Korea the last time. I got a Korean phrasebook and some Korean verbs and adjectives. I need to learn Korean better. I saw some intersting books that I'll have to read the reviews on amazon.com later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post