June 18, 2009
Phantom of the Opera
Nightwish's rendition of "Phantom of the Opera" is beautiful!
This version is live in Vienna with Sarah Brightman and Chris Thompson. I like the organist sitting at the pipe organ with his long cape. The cathedral is magnificent.
The movie version is great. The 2000s version has such beautiful music. The sensuality of this scene gives the phantom a "je ne sais quoi". There is also a 1927 silent film of it that is also worth watching. The original score is with it and it's beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
2 comments:
Aah, Nightwish. Great band.
Yes, they are great. I love their rendition.
Post a Comment