16 GB flash drive


Today I bought a 16GB flash drive at the I-Park Mall in Yongsan, Seoul. It is very tiny and it has a checkered pattern on it. I chose those colours instead of either pink or silver with white because it looks like a chessboard. I can use it as a cellphone accessory. I had never seen anything like it before. I had never seen such fashionable flash drives. There were others that had rhinestones that made a flower-shape on them. They are like jewellery or keychains. They have no caps, they just get inserted into the computer as they are. That's good, no cap to fall off.
I remember getting a 1GB flash drive a few years ago. I thought I had the greatest gadget on earth. It was my first flash drive. My co-workers didn't have that much memory on theirs. Now 1GB is laughable, most people have at least 4GB on theirs. It's not expensive either to get those. The price I paid for my 1GB was so much more than what it would be worth now. The price was about 40,000 won and today I paid 65,000 won for my 16GB.
I remember being surprised when I first saw a cellphone while in high school. I used to think cordless phones were amazing. I can also remember first seeing CDs when I was about 10. Being on the internet for the first time was exciting. Things have been changing rapidly. It does make me wonder what things will be new and what will be obsolete in another few more years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post