Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
3 comments:
Very beautiful...
Thanks. I want to see them one more time before they all die for the year. I saw the rose garden a few years ago and I vowed to go back whenever I returned to Korea.
I'm not too sure how my wild flowers from the berg stack up against these. Very pretty.
Post a Comment