Six Months in Korea

I have now been here for six months. My plane left Bradley International Airport in Hartford, Connecticut on Dec. 26 and then I took another one out of New York City. I then landed in Incheon, South Korea on Dec 27 Korean time.
Wow. It has been some six months. I was very glad to rekindle friendships that I left behind here and to meet up with some acquaintances again. I was glad to return to my old haunts.
I admit that I am glad to be back in Korea. I am very happy to be here. Korea has found a special place in my heart and it will always be there. I feel that I could stay here indefinately. I am not sure when I'll move on. I'll just see where I feel God is leading me.
The sad part is that I haven't liked my job. I don't want to work with young children again. I don't dislike kids, but I don't feel that I am good with them. I have been emotionally, physically, and spiritually drained over this job. I am very thankful that I have found another job that looks a lot better where I can teach older children.
I have thankfully have had lots of good times with friends again. I feel loved. I want to have many more good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post