New Job!

At the beginning of July I will be starting a new job at Sahmyook High School in Guri City. I will be closer to Seoul and the subway system. I am glad of that since it takes me 45 minutes to an hour to get to the subway by bus. There I will be ten minutes away from the subway.
I am excited to start something new. I am sure I will like this a lot better than the hagwon.
I will be living by myself. I am not having problems with my current roommate, but living alone will be nice.
I am going to finally get into a dojang. I was wanting to do it soon after I arrived in Korea, but I had some bad health. The dojangs near where I am are mostly for children anyways. I have lots of students coming to class in doboks so I do think about martial arts a lot.
The job requires either 4 or 5 classes a day, which isn't bad. I do have to prepare a lot of stuff, and I want to start that right away. Lately I have been VERY stressed out and so I do want to make time to do something fun soon. I may go see a movie with friends or finally see the Renoir or Egypt exhibits that are currently in Seoul.

Comments

Mary-Jane said…
I'm happy for you about your new job - sound really good!
It does. This time I get to have a Korean teacher in the room with me. I like that better than being with the kids alone. Right now I am with elementary and middle school kids by myself. It is rough.
Lindi said…
In His time He makes things beautiful, :-) God bless

I am greatfull for you.
Thanks. I am glad to start something new. I am praying that all goes well and I will do my best there.
Hope it's much better.

Btw, I like the new layout.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post