101 Books to Read

I was bored so I decided to compile a list of one hundred and one books to read. I think it's a good idea to write a list of books, so that I can have a list of priorities. I own some of the books, and I have read parts of some of them as well and not finished them.
Here are some:

  1. The Great War for Civilisation by Robert Fisk

  2. Quran

  3. Talmud

  4. Bible, cover to cover

  5. Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks

  6. Island of the Colourblind by Oliver Sacks

  7. Oaxaca Journal by Oliver Sacks

  8. The Road to Monticello: The Life and Mind of Thomas Jefferson by Kevin Hayes

  9. Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R. Hofstadter

  10. Gandhi's autobiography

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,

The Talmud consists of 35 volumes & will blow your mind. And if you don't have an Index, you might as well not attempt to try studying it.

Type in, Come and Hear, on the Google search engine, it will bring you to a great site that has much of the Talmud online.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post