What's Been Happening

Former South Korean president Kim Dae-Jung passed away. He was famous for his Sunshine Policy with North Korea and was a laureate of the Nobel Peace Prize. I do think he was a good man. This is Korea's second former president to die this year.
***
I went to taekwondo today and for a little while I was the only student until my friend Cory came. It was nice to have the individual attention. I need to work on my forms and posture a lot. I was told by Master Kim that I need to stand straighter. I do tend to bear down on my left side a lot. I kick better with my right leg, which is the same one I broke. My back has been hurting because of carrying my backpack around the National Museum since there were no available lockers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post