I had the day off and it was raining had this morning. I did some work on the computer and I did some cleaning in the house. I cleaned out the refrigerator, which I always hate to do but it needed to get done. I am glad it's finished.
I later went to Gwanghwamun, near City Hall, to meet some friends. I purposely showed up an hour and a half earlier so that I could look through the Kyobo bookstore there. I didn't buy anything, but I did see some titles that looked interesting. Afterward I walked around the area. I had brought my umbrella because it was pouring so badly earlier, but then the sky was blue.
I later met my friends at Sejong Arts Center and we saw "Peter and the Wolf". First the orchestra played various tunes. Peter and the Wolf was played with a stop-motion animation on a screen and the orchestra playing the parts. It was very funny. There was some slapstick humour to it. We all had a good time. Later we went for Indian food and talked about various things. I ordered palak paneer, which was good. I like that one and dal makhani the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment