Peter and the Wolf

I had the day off and it was raining had this morning. I did some work on the computer and I did some cleaning in the house. I cleaned out the refrigerator, which I always hate to do but it needed to get done. I am glad it's finished.

I later went to Gwanghwamun, near City Hall, to meet some friends. I purposely showed up an hour and a half earlier so that I could look through the Kyobo bookstore there. I didn't buy anything, but I did see some titles that looked interesting. Afterward I walked around the area. I had brought my umbrella because it was pouring so badly earlier, but then the sky was blue.

I later met my friends at Sejong Arts Center and we saw "Peter and the Wolf". First the orchestra played various tunes. Peter and the Wolf was played with a stop-motion animation on a screen and the orchestra playing the parts. It was very funny. There was some slapstick humour to it. We all had a good time. Later we went for Indian food and talked about various things. I ordered palak paneer, which was good. I like that one and dal makhani the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post