Wisdom Teeth Removed

I had two wisdom teeth removed today. I expected that they would remove all four of them. They took out the two on the right side. Well, I am glad that not all four of them were removed because I think having two taken out is enough trouble.
Only my top teeth ever appeared and they were fully formed. I was told before that either one or both of them had cavities. The bottom ones were totally under the gum. The right bottom one was crooked and had its roots pointing backwards.
I was also expecting to be knocked out. Well, I wasn't. I was awake for it. I hated being awake for it. The top one came out quick. I didn't even know it was out until the dentist said "now for the bottom one". That one took about 40 minutes to remove. I laid there with my hands clasped, wishing it were done. That was among the most unnerving things I have gone through. I was glad to go home.

Comments

Mary-Jane said…
They knocked me out when mine was removed. I hate being under, but considering the alternative that's okay...
I have been put out a few times already for other things. It's not that bad. I was nervous about being put out again and at first felt glad they weren't doing it. Yet when that bottom one was being taken out, I wished I were asleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post