ENTP

I took some tests on www.similarminds.com. According to the Myers-Briggs personality test, I am an ENTP--extroverted, intuitive, thinking, and perceiving. That says that I am an extrovert, rely on my hunches and think of possibilities, and analyse things.

Extroverted (E) 56.41% Introverted (I) 43.59%
Intuitive (N) 60.98% Sensing (S) 39.02%
Feeling (F) 59.38% Thinking (T) 40.63%
Perceiving (P) 78.79% Judging (J) 21.21%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


According to another site, the personality type is supposed to dislike routines, like to try new things, enjoy debates, question the norm, and are spontaneous. Popular hobbies for the ENTP include continuing education, writing, art appreciation, playing sports, computers and video games, travel, and cultural events.
I was looking up careers for an ENTP. Some of the more interesting careers listed are:
* entrepreneur
* inventor
* photographer
* journalist
* attorney
* architect
* politician
* political analyst
* university president
* social scientist
* organizational psychologist
* detective
I also took the Indie Test:
Indie Personality Test Results
61% Indie
Scoring highly suggests you are likely to be very liberal, independent minded, self identify as an outsider, shun materialism and popular culture, and have an aversion to organized religion. While high scorers are more intellectual than average, they are probably more artistically astute than intellectually avante guard (i.e. they are more likely to know of new interesting new bands/artists/writers than the best way to extract energy from a hydrogen atom. Low scorers, will generally tend towards the opposite of the above. They will tend to be more materialistic, conservative, corporate friendly, social and are more likely to be religious.
Take Free Indie Personality Test
by Indie Harbor.com


I also took the cerebral test:

Cerebral Personality Test Results
74% Cerebral
Scoring highly suggests you are likely to be very inquisitive, exploring, scientific, contemplative, self-examining, and philosophical. Low scorers, will generally tend towards the opposite of the above. They will tend to be more conventional, less curious and analytical, less focused on the big picture / global variables, and more comfortable identifying as part of maintream culture.
Take Free Cerebral Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com




I think this means that I need a job where I can use my mind, do some independent work, and use some innovation. I don't like the idea of being tied down and not being able to have enough new experiences and go after the things I am interested in.

Comments

Those are some interesting job options.
I would love to be a photojournalist.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post