New Kitty, Ilsan Church

Yesterday I took the long 1 1/2 hour subway ride to Yuyeop Station to attend the Ilsan SDA English Church. It is held in the Northwest Pacific Division offices. I went there to meet my friends Brian and Maike.
After the sermon we had dinner. I saw some other people I knew: Malcolm, Verna, John, and Baronese. I met some new people, which was nice. I also saw Silver, whom I remember from Andrews University years ago.
Afterwards, we had dinner there. There was some soup with noodles and cucumber in a soybean broth. I liked it. I also had some rice, salad, and radish kimchi. I had a good time.
I went to the library to look at some magazines for a while and laid down on the couch nearby. Later on I went to get the cat. The cat's name is Nixie
I went with Brian and Maike and a new Peruvian acquaintance for a ride in the countryside. We went to a stream and did some wading. It was a beautiful area. It reminded me of Vermont. I took care not to fall in the water because I was wearing a white dress.
We later had a social.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post