Life in Guri-si

I am still trying to get settled in Guri-si. My apartment is still in disarray. I need to straighten it out for a little while tonight and tomorrow. I like my new apartment a lot. I get to live alone, which is great because I don't have to deal with a roommate. I have't had a lot of roommate troubles, except for a few instances, yet it's great to not have that issue. I do want to invite friends over when I get the place more in shape.
I am pleased to find out there is a Lotte Mart, GS Supermarket, VIPS, movie theatre, Dunkin Donuts, and many cafes nearby. There is also a small mart at the end of the alley that I live in.
My new job hasn't really started yet. I will start formal teaching on Monday. I will have some time off at the end of the month. I will get about two weeks just to relax. I should do some of that and also do some sightseeing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there. I am also new to Guri. Moved here last week. Teach english in a private school not farfrom the gs square and guri station. where about in guri r u?
hellomachine said…
hey... I just accepted a job in Guri with a private school called KinderKids, I'm starting in mid-to-late September. how is guri btw? I'm also hoping to train some martial arts when I'm over there
Unknown said…
hey guys!!!i just got to guri 2 weeks ago.living near enough to Guri station..how are ye finding it???
Unknown said…
Moved to Guri in August, and I love my school and job..
So far is ok.. there is pretty much everything, though it seems to me very spread out..
I think i preferred when I was living in Seoul, or Daegu..
Does anybody know about parks?
OR things to see here?
I walk around quite a bit as i live close to the station and my school is on the other side, but i haven't seen much worth to have a look at... suggestions? i like it cause it's quiet here, but I also would like to liven it up a bit, if you know what i mean..
Thanks

Rosy
Unknown said…
Hi, there

I'm looking for a teacher.
It is in Guri-Si.
You will be paid 40,000won hourly
This is just private tutoring.
It is simple.

Please, contact me if you interested in to teacherfarm@hotmail.com, 010.2927.7480

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post