Can they be any more CANDID?!
New World Order
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
4 comments:
*sigh* They are unashamed.
If you haven't yet, watch Alex Jones' EndGame-documentary.
Thanks for the heads up.
bbc.com/g20 more on World order, I hope they are still showing more of the New world order, I was actually fortunate to watch it live, more strengthened towards the reality "hastening the second coming of Jesus" still minor events though.
Yes, things will be subtle, and then they will explode. Thanks Lindiwe for the BBC link.
Post a Comment