Sabbath

I went to vespers on Friday night. I went to the street market earlier and got some fruit and some yarn. I want to make a nice wrap. It will be cold soon.
In the morning I went to the Koreans' student church. There was lots of singing. It made me wish I could speak Korean better.
I later went to Sahmyook University and brought my new guitar with me. My friend Wendy said she would help me learn to play. I went to her and her husband's house for lunch and she had a big crowd there. We talked a lot. I later went home for a nap because everyone was talking and talking and I was getting tired. We can play together another time. I left the instrument with her and she said she'd tune it for me.
I went home and laid down for a while and later went for a walk. I decided to cross the street and go to the village over there. I found a nice used clothing store and Dunkin' Donuts. I'll have to explore the area later. I almost got hit by a car because I was crossing and didn't notice a car so close to me.
I later went to the music concert. The concert featured Beethoven's Fifth Symphony and William Tell Overture. I was thinking of "The Lone Ranger" even though I never watched that show before, just clips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post