Last night I was coming back from taekwondo and I had to walk home from the subway station. I had no more money on my bus/train card. While I was walking home I noticed a tiny black and white kitten by the side of the road. I stopped to pick it up, but it hissed at me and tried to run away. I still took it and I held it. I carried it home and it didn't try to run away. It must be about six weeks old. I have to take it to a vet to make sure it isn't ill. It's still filthy, I have nothing to wash it with and didn't have time for cleaning it anyways because I have had to go to work. I will change that soon. It's mostly been under my couch the entire time it's been in my apartment.
It was Sunday night when I found out that Puffy died. Puffy was only 3 years old. I am happy to find this new kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment