Here is Sissel singing "Pie Jesu" from Webber's "Requiem". The piece is one of the better parts of the requiem, which is an uneven work. Sissel is most famous for her vocals in the "Titanic" soundtrack.
Edita Gruberova also singing "Pie Jesu" by Webber.
Here is Cecelia with a different recording of Pie Jesu. I have only heard her doing this one, nobody else.
Lucia Popp singing "Pie Jesu" from Faure's "Requiem".
September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment