A Mediocre Student?

This was written in New York Times. It's interesting on who actually quoted this. This person seems like a mediocre student.

"It didn’t work out quite as I had anticipated. I didn’t know enough to participate in the exciting physics research that was going on at Cornell. I took German, in which the main thing I learned was that I have no head for foreign languages. My courses in philosophy left me puzzled about how ideas of Plato and Descartes that seemed to me absurd could have been so influential. I did not become wise."
Who said this?! It sounds like a mediocre student. (Answer below the picture)


"Snakes" by M.C. Escher

Steven Weinberg, Nobel Prize Laureate in Physics... I can't say if Steven Weinberg was a mediocre student overall or not. The truth is that geniuses are just as human as everyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post