New Kitten





I brought the new kitten that I found last night to the vet today. Thankfully there is one very near my home. I am glad I got to have it taken care of within 24 hours. I had it cleaned as it was filthy. It has some fur missing near its ear and a scrape near its front leg. The kitten is about 3 months old. I thought it would be younger. It is very malnourished. The kitten got two shots and some worm medicine.
At night it wouldn't come out from under the couch so I put a small dish under it for it to drink out of. It makes a mess when it eats. I am sure it will be fine as a pet because it is still a baby now.
When I got back from the vet's I let it out of the carrier in front of the food dish so it would eat and not run away first. It's very shy and nervous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post