GERD, Insadong, taekwondo

Yesterday I went to a doctor at Hoegi. I went to find out about not being able to swallow food well. That started July 6. I have thought it could be stress, the summer heat, many things. It looks like I have GERD, or acid reflux disease. That is when acid comes up from the stomach and irritates the esophagus and throat. The spicy Korean food is one thing leading up to that. I also had a lot of stress with my old job. I didn't like it and I felt the job wasn't worth the strain on my physical and mental health. I was there for six months.
After picking up my medication I went to Insadong. I looked around the shops and stuff they sold on the street. I got a few Christmas presents. I poked around a music shop and saw some nice guitars, mandolins, flutes, etc. The concert mandolins had a round back on them. I handled one of them. I don't know how to play one, but they look like fun.I saw many violins and violas. I was surprised to see a lot of ukuleles. I saw an awesome tenor sax that was pewter-coloured and had a flower design etched on it. I also saw a banjo-ukulele that looked interesting.
I later went to taekwondo. I did some sparring. I am not good at it. I learned that one advantage of my height (short!) is that I can be quicker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post