Church Today

Today I went to church and there was Communion. My roommate came with me and we washed each other's feet. Pastor Kim of the church is leaving for another parish and we are getting another pastor.
We later had a fellowship meal. I had a good meal. I met some new people. I was amazed that one of the new female teachers had lived in my area and knew some acquaintances of mine.
I later met a friend. I was nice to see him again. I thought that maybe I had to bring something up that happened, wondering if there was anything that needed to be said about it. I wanted to speak to him about it, but then someone else came by and that ended that idea. I guess there was no reason to bring it up. If it isn't broken, there is no reason to fix it. Thank God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post