Sometimes I Feel Like This Rose



I have been living at Namyangju-si in Gyeonggi-do for just over a month now. I don't mind the job at all. I just wish the children were less rambunctious and loud at times.
There are some things I miss about teaching for the SDA Language Institute:
I miss teaching some classes with adults. The students would sometimes take me places. Now my students don't take me anywhere because they are all small. I see some of them playing outside in the apartment complex and they say "hello" and keep on playing. I smile and wave at them. That is still sweet nonetheless.

I miss having lots of other foreign teachers around. The only other foreigner I see is my roommate. I have been going to the Adventist university over here for church. There are nice people there. I have been happy to see them. Many of the other foreigners are not in Korea for noa and will come back in a few weeks. I will be glad when they come back so we can have fun together.

I am missing the Bible camps we had, the teacher's retreats, being near the subway and visiting friends easily. I miss having my weekends packed with appointments to see people and going lots of places.

***
I have also been accused of stuff I didn't do. It hurt a lot. I will be glad when it's all put to an end. I want things to be like it never happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post