Stuff

I took the mandatory drug testing again over a week ago. I found out that this time the drug testing came out negative. I am very glad. If it hadn't, there would be no choice but for me to go back to the USA. I had taken the drug test a month ago, but it came out positive because I was on medication. I got ill after arriving in Korea. I don't take conventional medicines often, but I was feeling very bad. That is one answer to prayer. I can finally get my alien card so I can stay in this country, get a bank account, and a cell phone.
My boss' wife says that she will help Bernedette and I find a good dojang for March. We both want to take up taekwondo. I know I need to work on my flexibility. It isn't bad, but it could be better.
I still have one prayer request that's on my mind. I'm sure that God will work things out. I just wish I could hear from someone to know what's going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post