I just broke my eyeglasses. I was wiping the steam off them with my towel after I got out of the shower. They were on the side of the sink. Now I have tape on them. I am upset because I still don't have any insurance since my alien card is in the mail. I can't wait to get that alien card!
I should wear my T-shirt that says "NERD" on it this weekend. Nerds rule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
No comments:
Post a Comment