Church.



Last Sabbath I went to the Sahmyook University church. I am glad that many people have returned from vacation. A supreme court justice from Uganda was there. He gave the sermon. Later I had dinner at Peter and Wendy's place along with Gary, Jenny, Paul, and John. It was nice. I went to vespers the night before and Gary said that the crowd needs to get to know me better as well as James, a Kiwi teacher that was there. He said that we should do vespers sometime. I will be doing it on March 6.
I went to the Ilsan SDA church the week before to meet my friend Cornelius. He fixed my computer's microphone for me. I met some friends of his named Brian and Maike. They are also from South Africa like he is. They were very nice. Brian offered to take me sightseeing, so Cornelius and I went with him to Paju. Paju is a town that's very close to North Korea. We also went to an artist's village. It was fun. Too bad it was a bit foggy. He said we should go back there when the weather is nicer. It's always nice to make new friends. I would like to go back to the Ilsan church, but it's far away so I'll only go if I get invited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post