And So It Goes, and so it goes...

I found out that my friend Cornelius is being moved to Daejon. I know he liked Ilsan a lot. Well, he's going to a school that's mostly juniors. I do feel disappointed about that because we had a few good times together in Ilsan recently. He is a nice friend. He was in Daejon for a long time before, so I do know that he is familiar with that city. It's not something I can change so I will just have to accept that.
When I came back to Korea I was looking forward to rekindling friendships that I left behind, as well as meeting new people. When in the USA I was very lonely. I really wanted to spend time with friends as I did before. Most of the people I knew were too busy or just weren't my type (liked to get drunk or high).
I am greatful for the new people I've met over here and the people that I've met before that I've seen again. I want to be a good friend and love them as I wish to be loved. I do need to not come on too strongly, which is a habit of mine that is partly related to my personality.
I am so happy that the Sahmyook University church has accepted me. I am glad that I am near the campus so I can spend time with the other teachers there. I would like to plan activities to do with them and students there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post