I am stressed out




I moved into my apartment last night. I was freezing cold because the heater was broken. I have piles of dirty clothes and no detergent to wash them with. I wore my dobok bottoms and a T-shirt for pajamas. I had no sleep. I was cold and had racing thoughts that kept me up. I woke up in the morning and then wondered why I didn't roll out of bed and put on long sleeves. My T-shirt said "I'm With Genius" on it and had an arrow pointing to my head. It should have said "I'm With Dimwit". I guess I just had my mind set on staying in bed. I don't think it would have done any difference as I haven't had a good night's sleep since I arrived in Korea nearly two weeks ago.
Most of my students are transitioning into new books. Some of them haven't been bringing books to class because they had finished them. I had to inform the coordinator which classes need new books. I have now finished one week at this hagwon.
I woke up this morning being very tired. I am thankful the staff room had some coffee. I had no breakfast because the apartment had no food in it and my roommate and I wasted time searching for a kimbap shop. I went to the institute and had some bibimbap ordered. I was thankful to eat something. I had more bibimbap for dinner. That's one thing I practically lived on the last time I was in Korea.

Comments

Good luck.

Hopefully you can catch up on some sleep over the weekend.
Thanks. I need some rest and some preparing for classes so things will be better later.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post