Going to the Hospital

I went to the Adventist hospital in Seoul for the mandatory testing. I had forgotten about it and was on the internet when my boss told me that he was ready to leave for Seoul. I then left without eating breakfast. I was very hungry since I didn't eat much the last two days because I was sick. I got into his van and we went to Seoul, which is 20 minutes away.
I was put into a large room where we had to wait for at least 20 minutes. We had number cards and when my number was called I had to get my blood pressure and weight done. I was among a crowd that was doing the same thing. I weigh 54 kg. I am glad I already knew my height in metric, 153 cm. They also wanted to know my chest circumference. I was confused at why they would want to know that. I only know it in imperial, so I gave it. I then hoped I could have some time to grab a snack at the shop there. I would have to wait until the next task for a while. I was looking at the food when I was called by my boss. A nurse came with a tape measure and measured around my chest in front of my boss. It was the same as if I were being fitted for a new bra. I felt a bit humiliated that my boss now knows my measurements there.
I eventually bought a bag of chips. I was eating it when I was then called to have my urine tested for drugs. I was finding it difficult to "go" because I really didn't have to. I then put the stuff in a little window. I then had my chest X-rayed (maybe that's for tuberculosis). Eventually I had my eyes, nose, and throat looked at. I also had a vision test, which wasn't so good. My teeth were also checked by a dentist. He said my wisdom teeth should be extracted since they have cavities. My bottom teeth never came in. He also said I will need some fillings. It looks like I'll have to get a lot of dental work done.
I was glad to go the Sahmyook health food store later. I got some sausages and ramen for later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post