Feeling like dirt

Last Friday I was sick. I was throwing up and having diarrhea. It was terrible. I stayed in bed all day. I was thinking of going shopping at the COEX Mall, earlier, but that idea died. I eventually went to the doctor. I was trying to avoid that, but I still felt bad in the afternoon. I went over. They gave me a bunch of pills and some packets of liquid stuff to get rid of the diarrhea. Koreans seem to medicate people a lot. I generally try to rely on natural remedies, but I really wanted to get rid of that.
Saturday I was going to go to the Filipino church. I hadn't been there before, but there were some people there I wanted to meet. I felt too tired and weak to go, even though I was feeling a bit better. I stayed in my room and slept or read. I took a bath.
This morning I do feel a lot better, thankfully.

Comments

Thanks. I am glad too. I am still tired a lot because I am finding it hard to sleep at night. A lot of it is jet lag, and some of it is stress.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post