Sickness

Since about last Tuesday I have been feeling ill. I have been very tired and having a stuffy nose. I have also been having lots of phlegm and chest pains and it is difficult to talk sometimes. I went to the doctor yesterday and he prescribed some medicines. He said I have symptoms of common cold and tonsillitis.
I didn't go to work today. I wanted to rest. I did end up doing some laundry and cleaned my floors because I needed to do that badly. I do think that I should still go to bed early. I am already feeling a bit better, so that is good.
Last night Master Kim, my taekwondo instructor, called me because I didn't to to class last week or this week. I told him that I have been sick. I felt good that he cares about me.

Comments

Mary-Jane said…
It's nice to have an instructor that cares like that about his students... I hope you feel better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post