Puppy Adoption

A U.S. military family adopted a puppy I put on the animal rescue site. I was wondering how they were doing. This is the reply:

"Hello! Thanks for your message, and for wondering about us. We are doing great with the little girl, who we have named Charlie. She is an absolute gem and other than a little cough (which we will get some meds for on monday in Osan) and a tiny bit of food aggression she is awesome. She loves my kids and plays with them nonstop. She is a little ball of energy! My older dog is getting along okay with her. They have had some scuffles, but they both know their respective places now. I think Matilda is happier now because she gets to go outside more often! We are keeping Charlie in a kennel at night and are in the process of housetraining her. It is slow going but she's getting the idea. I am trying to bribe her with hot dogs and it's been sorta successful. lol. Once we got her home and washed she seemed to settle right in and now it feels like she's been here forever. Thank you so much for all your help in this process. You definitely helped us find our newest family member.

Sincerely,
Tara"

Well, even though I don't feel good today, this does make me happy.

Comments

Skryfblok said…
I'm sure such positive feedback is wonderful to hear. It seems like you found a nice niche in which you can be involved with things you love. Good for you! And well done on finding homes for so many animals in such a short time!

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post