February 28, 2010
Going to the Doctor
The doctor said that I have mild hyperthyroidism. It's not extreme, but I do think it has been the cause of a lot of my problems. I have had some insomnia, anxiety, hair loss, etc. Thankfully my hair loss has finally stopped. I also am thankful that some anxiety has left me too. I do think I need to take it more easy and get more rest and relaxation when I am not working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
3 comments:
May you get better soon!
On a side note -- the black text on the purple background makes the blog difficult to read. Maybe you can change the text to white and see if that helps, or change the background to a lighter lavender so that the black text stands out better.
Thanks. I just changed the background to a lighter shade, so I hope that helps.
I am going to take a break from taekwondo for a while in order to rest. The move of the dojang has made it more difficult for me to get there.
Works much better, thanks.
Post a Comment