A Day at the Resort

I went to the Vivaldi Resort yesterday with other faculty from the high school. I had the choice to either go skiing or swimming. I chose to go swimming. I didn't have a swimsuit so I went to buy one on Monday night. At Lotte Mart I found a funky 4-piece white swimsuit with black and gold designs on it. It is a bikini that comes with a tank top and a skirt. Korean swimwear is a bit different than Western wear. Koreans also require people to wear swimming caps in the water, so I got a bright pink cap. I should have gotten a dark one because it clashes with the swimsuit. I also got a pair of pink goggles. Yes, I felt like such a dork in my swimming get-up. It didn't help that I still have marks from psoriasis on my legs. I do think that the marks should be gone within a few months.
I got in my swimwear (everyone changes in front of everyone else) and headed for the pool room. The pools were all crowded. It was nice that there were jets for us to sit near. We could hold on to some rails and let the jets massage our backs. I put the bottoms of my feet near some and let my feet get massaged.

Comments

Mary-Jane said…
Sounds very nice :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post