Twenty-five Random Things About Me

This is a challenge going around facebook. I do challenge any of my blog readers to do the same if they wish:


  1. I once observed a bolt of lighting striking my home while I was inside it. There was no fire or mark left behind. That was weird.

  2. I have broken two bones in two separate incidents.

  3. I have always been a vegetarian

  4. I have been enrolled at ten different schools

  5. I have type O- blood.

  6. Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are gods of cinema!

  7. I grew up near the lake with the longest name in the world: Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

  8. I HATE ONIONS

  9. I am very interested in botany. I would love to be a botanist, even as an amateur.

  10. I can't dance!

  11. I am the owner of a flute, glass flute in D, tin whistle, guitar, mandolin, and soprano ukulele...

  12. I taught myself how to crochet

  13. I love reading travel narrative and wish I could be the next Freya Stark or Rebecca West.

  14. I have been a fan of National Geographic magazine since I was 6 years old.

  15. I have never ordered anything from Kentucky Fried Chicken.

  16. I own at least 500 or 600 books.

  17. I can pick things up with my toes

  18. I like almost any genre of music or film.

  19. I am a big fan of post-impressionism

  20. I wish I were in Paris during the Roaring Twenties

  21. The best food in the world hails from the Mediterranean.

  22. I was once stuck in an airport for 32 hours. I passed time by buying a copy of Warped Passages by Lisa Randall. That is how I became interested in pop-science literature and physics.

  23. I generally don't wear orange, yellow, or brown.

  24. I have no loyalty to name-brand clothing.

  25. I am allergic to bee stings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post