Scary Dave on "Don't Let the Bastards Keep You Down" *EXPLICIT*

This man calls himself "Scary Dave". He has a Youtube channel called "The Church of Dave". He has many videos where he has his rants. They are fun to watch because he's so enlightened. Yes, his videos do have lots of swears and yes, I'm not much into cursing, yet well, that's his style and that's the way it is.



I do wish I took this man's advice in this video a long time ago. I shouldn't have listened to people who told me I couldn't do things the way I wanted to do it. I kept being told "don't spend your money on another university", "don't go abroad, establish yourself in the United States", "get a job that's in lots of demand, even if it's boring", and so on. What for? I wasted a few years of my life because I listened to that stupidity. Never again am I going to listen to people's negative talk. I am proud of myself for breaking conventions, getting out of my home country so I can experience the world, and finally doing things I want to do.

Comments

wordwarrior said…
I am probably one of the few guys in the world who isn't scared of you. Keep up the good work.
Unknown said…
I agree with you! You have to take risks in life. I think it's amazing that you live in Korea! That's really stepping out of your boundaries. I traveled to a few countries by myself and I changed careers by following my heart. I'm very happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post