Phone Call

My mother called me early this morning at about 7 am. She told me the kittens have been in heat. Suzy was already in heat and Jasmine is in heat now. I could hear her yowling in the background. I do miss the kittens, but I think they are doing better in their new home. I live in a one-room "box" here in Korea. They have much more space where they are now and they are getting along with the other three cats and two dogs. I am glad I am not putting up with their heat cycles now. My mother said she will have them fixed soon. Lately I have been wishing I could cuddle them, yet I think I did the right thing in giving them to my family.
I am greatful my mother called because my phone died last night. My cellphone had little power and I made a few calls and it went kaput. It's my only alarm. I will have to bring it into the shop.

Comments

wordwarrior said…
If you had problems sleeping with the kittens scratching the door, imagine how much worse it would be now, especially with the bill to pay for fixing them. Glad they have a safe, happy, healthy home with your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post