My mother called me early this morning at about 7 am. She told me the kittens have been in heat. Suzy was already in heat and Jasmine is in heat now. I could hear her yowling in the background. I do miss the kittens, but I think they are doing better in their new home. I live in a one-room "box" here in Korea. They have much more space where they are now and they are getting along with the other three cats and two dogs. I am glad I am not putting up with their heat cycles now. My mother said she will have them fixed soon. Lately I have been wishing I could cuddle them, yet I think I did the right thing in giving them to my family.
I am greatful my mother called because my phone died last night. My cellphone had little power and I made a few calls and it went kaput. It's my only alarm. I will have to bring it into the shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
If you had problems sleeping with the kittens scratching the door, imagine how much worse it would be now, especially with the bill to pay for fixing them. Glad they have a safe, happy, healthy home with your family.
Post a Comment