My mother scheduled Jasmine and Suzy to be fixed on Feb. 16. They are the two kittens I rescued here in Korea and brought to the USA when I visited my family on Christmas vacation. When they were brought over they had to spend 24 hours in their carrier because two of the three flights we were on were delayed because of weather. Thankfully they came to their new home safely.
Recently the poor tiny kittens had already been in heat and were up at all hours making a racket. They are about 7 months old according to the vet.
My mother caught Suzy and put her in the carrier. When Jasmine saw Suzy in the carrier she quickly panicked and ran all around the house. My mother and aunt tried in vain to catch her. My mother gave up and drove only Suzy to get fixed. Jasmine is rescheduled for Feb. 22. Suzy made it through the surgery well and will go home in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
1 comment:
They were roomies. No wonder they hate each other now.
LOL
;)
Post a Comment