I have decided that I need a makeover. I should dress a lot nicer. I have been wearing clothes that have been old or out of style. I decided to get rid of a lot of them. I should also dress up more often when I go out, rather than throwing on a pair of jeans and a shirt. I should try to wear skirts more often too.
I do think I should get a friend to go shopping with. I need some feedback on what looks good on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got engaged
I got engaged last September 6th. My fiance proposed to me at the Southeast Lighthouse on Block Island.
-
While an undergraduate student at Andrews University I took a poetry class. I studied some of A.E. Stallings' poetry. She studied lots ...
-
Yesterday was a beautiful day on the campus of Sahmyook University. The plants and fountains are beautiful. I noticed a tree with pink bloss...
-
Ode to a Cluster of Violets - by Pablo Neruda - Crisp cluster plunged in shadow. Drops of violet water and raw sunlight floated up with your...
2 comments:
Sounds like fun - enjoy the process!
I will have two people contact you about this. Stay tuned.
Post a Comment