Vacation and Infected Leg

I went home for 2 1/2 weeks. I lived with my mother and aunt. There were also five cats and two dogs. I brought over the two kittens I rescued a few months ago. They are doing good in their new home. Suzy already likes to sit on my mother and aunt. Jasmine is more shy though. Violet, my Siamese cat, likes to antagonise her because she is jealous that I left her for a year and brought home two kittens.
It was good to see everyone. I didn't think it was enough time to really see everyone I wanted to see, and do everything I wanted to do.
I left for Korea by first going to Hartford, Connecticut and then to Washington/Dulles airport. I then flew straight to Tokyo. The ride was 13 hours long and my leg was throbbing badly. I couldn't sleep at all because of the pain. I have had psoriasis for a few months now and it is still on my legs. One of the sores has become infected.
This morning I went to see the dermatologist again and he prescribed some antibiotics by mouth, but he also had me get an IV of antibiotics. I stayed there for an hour and had an IV dripping into my hand.
I do hope this infection clears up soon and I no longer have to get psoriasis treatment. I had never had it before last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post