2017

I watched the Ball drop in Times Square on television, with Ryan Seacrest hosting "Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve". I enjoyed watching the show. I didn't look to see when it started, so I did miss some of the first part. I started watching it around 10 pm and it started earlier. Bummer. I watched it to just after 2 am and then went to bed. I would like to go to Times Square someday for New Years' Eve. I went to First Night in Worcester, MA a few times in high school and haven't been back since. I would like to go to back to that too. I am glad I didn't go anywhere for New Years' Eve yesterday as it was raining hard for a while. Some neighbors set off fireworks at midnight and I stood in the doorway and watched them for a while. Of course, they were set off at the apartment building down the street. It always seems that it's those tenants who always do it, even though it's different people over the years. It seems like those who have less money are the ones more willing to spend money on stuff like that.

For New Year's resolutions I want to get rid of more clutter, use Facebook less, and also work to get straight A's next semester. I hope to also get a very good score in the GRE next December or January 2018. I also want to try to carry myself better, to act like someone who is educated. I need a more regal air about myself. I am a college graduate and former teacher who has been to 20 countries and territories. I need to start acting like I am someone of high rank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post