Genetics Class Cancelled

A few days ago I found out that my online Genetics class is cancelled. I got a $511 credit for future classes. That's OK because I can spend more time on my Algebra and Biology I classes. I found out that universities often teach Genetics with a lab. I think that I will learn more that way. I hope to take Genetics in the Fall or Spring of next school year.

I applied at a pizza parlor yesterday. I hope I get the job. If I don't hear from them by the end of the week I'll figure that I didn't get the job. I told them that I have experience in a cafeteria and at Kmart with the register. That way they know that I have food service experience and cashiering experience. I still wonder if my age will work against me, even though I don't look my age at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hades Welcomes His Bride

Post